Posted at 15:00h
in News and Events
On Friday March 22nd 2019 Frederick Bremer celebrated Number Day to raise money for the NSPCC/Childline. We had lots of great activities to help raise awareness and money for the charity.
- Pupils could wear a numbered top to school to celebrate the day
- We had a whole school treasure hunt, where pupils had to find teachers and answer maths questions about the teachers
- In English we had a Number Day takeover where pupils wrote some amazing poems based on the numbers of pi.
- We had a special maths lesson – a fun Number Day quiz
- We had Number assemblies all that week where pupils were challenged to find out which tutor group was the best at Maths!
Overall we raised a massive £169.35…Thank you to everyone for your contribution to make it so successful!